- "Entrusting your dog to someone else's care is a big step for most dog owners, but following up a recommendation to try Carolyn is a decision that we've never regretted. Leaving our dog with her for the day – or longer – equates to total peace of mind for us: we can go away with the knowledge that he is having the time of his life… Best of all, Carolyn doesn't just do this because she loves dogs; she's a professional, and the evidence is clear to see when we pick up a happy, tired hound at the end of the day."
- "Our black lab Humphrey has been a member of the Waggatails club since he was a puppy - often on weekdays, the odd weekend, even for his summer holidays. He totally loves it.
Reasons Humphrey loves Waggatails
The best place ever to meet up with pals, chauffeur driven to different country walks, allowed to muck about and get muddy, relaxing in the house with the family, they've got cats.
Reasons we love Waggatails
Carolyn is brilliantly reliable and lovely, Humphrey is always embarrassingly happy to arrive, we have complete and utter trust that he'll be well looked after, he goes straight to sleep when he gets home, we get emails from Humphrey@Waggatails when we're away and missing him."
John, Harriet and Humph, Groombridge
- "Carolyn has been looking after our 3 year old cocker spaniel, Islay, since she was 10 weeks old. I truly don't know what we'd do without her support; we both work full time and with a lively spaniel to wear out it's invaluable to have someone who we trust and who Islay loves being with, who can provide her with the exercise she needs. Whenever we go on holiday Carolyn also has Islay to stay and we feel so relaxed knowing that she's in a place where she's happy and treated as one of the family. I'm sure sometimes Islay has a better holiday than us!"
Neil and Liza, Speldhurst
- "Carolyn looks after Daisy, my elderly, almost deaf and adorable cat, when I am away. Not only does Daisy look very relaxed when I return, but I am given a detailed report of every visit and what she has eaten, what she was doing etc. I receive text messages telling me how Daisy is doing and I
couldn't have more peace of mind. Carolyn is the next best thing to me being at home!
Carolyn, it's not possible to put into words just how valuable you are!"
- "My name is Sam and I am a much-loved two year old Golden Retriever. Since I was four months old, Carolyn has looked after me while my family is at work.
This is like a second home to me, where I get everything I need: a family home, a lovely long walk every day in the woods, plenty of affection and kindness, treats and other dogs to play with.
My owners, Jean and Malcolm, are very grateful to Carolyn and they would highly recommend Waggatails to anyone who requires excellent and reliable care for their dogs.
Sam, Jean and Malcolm, Tunbridge Wells